Dear J.K.Rowling,
I am a big fan of the magical character HARRY POTTER created by you. I am 20 years old & an INDIAN. So naturally I am delighted to see two Indian characters in this inter nationally famous novel. Yes I am talking about the Patil sisters one of whom (Padma) is in Ravenclaw & another (Parvati) is in Gryffindor. If I’m not very much mistaken both the names & as well as the surnames are Indian. But I’m a bit confused taking one factor in your book & decide to ask you about that. According to Salazar Slytherin only the pure blood are permitted on sorted for Slytherin house. After Salazar Slytherin, Voldemort is the most powerful dark wizard & is known by “The dark Lord” among the death eaters &Severus Snape, the potion master in Hogwarts & a potter hater. But Voldemort isn’t a pure blood; his dad was a muggle. So how on earth was a half blood like him in Slytherin, during his life at Hogwarts? In my opinion this is the violation of the first principle of the Slytherin house. Again you mentioned Harry as a half blood, but he had got magical parents. So how can he & you know who both are in the same category and are called HALF BLOOD while Voldemort had a muggle dad? I’m really very much eager to get an explanation of this whole situation & I know none but you can explain this. It’ll be kind enough if you let me out from this confusion. Now Harry, Ron & Hermione become my best friends. My world without them is totally empty. They occupy each & every sphere of my life. I’m really crazy about them. I’ve all the 5 volumes of this wonderful novel. I enjoyed each & every volume thoroughly, specially the 5th one-“Harry Potter & The Order Of Phoenix”. But When I had gone through the tragedy took place with Sirius Black, godfather of Harry & the best mate of James (Harry’s dad), I couldn’t resist the tears that automatically leaked out from my eyes. It was really painful & it seems to me that it’ll be impossible for me to accept this kind of mishap if it’ll take place with Harry or Ron or Hermione or Hagrid. This entire novel full of amazing information about the magical world of fantasy drives me crazy. It is really wonderful. In fact I find it more & more interesting because I’ve found loads of similarities between Harry & me. Well, like him I was born in July & I was in red team (house) during my entire school life. When exam is knocking at my door I, like Ron become tense & trying to make-up all my lessons within a month or so. Like 3 of them I am very much fond of adventure. Like Hermione I fancy writing-pens. I’m really in search for a handsome quill like Hermione has. Now I can’t resist the temptation to share the piece of information, that during playing “ Harry Potter & Sorcerer’s Stone” in CD-Rom I have made Gryffindor champion in the Quidditch league without loosing a single game, for several times. I also found several secret areas within Hogwarts ground. Now I really wish to receive a letter from the magical world of fantasy by an owl (though I know that this is highly impossible still I can’t stop dreaming about it). I’ve the CDs of 1st 2 movies but can’t afford to buy the 2nd game CD of “Harry Potter & The Chamber Of Secret”. But whatever be the situation I’ll definitely buy the next volumes of the legend Harry Potter.
Lastly, I’d like to thank you a lot for presenting such a beautiful, wonderful & amazing world to our young generation & asking you for a favor that do you mind to accept me as your pen-friend? Well, I understand that it could be a very difficult job for you to sort out time for this, specially now, but still I’m requesting you at-least for a few lines. Please, please, pretty please. I’ll be waiting eagerly for your early reply & the solution of my confusion.
With lots of love
(~~~~~)
No comments:
Post a Comment