Sunday, January 3, 2010

My 4th letter to J.K.Rowling !!!

Dear J.K.Rowling, 11-08-04



Remember me? I am Suchismita. Well, I don’t expect you to remember me because I am just a fan of the magical, electrifying novel HARRY POTTER & of course of yours. I hope that you are fine now. No, no I am not ignoring the enormous pressure & the hectic schedule of yours. But side-by-side I want to remind you that the only reason behind this demand on you is that you & your creation are wanted by the each & every part of the globe. This is nothing but love, respect & global appreciation, which of course are earned solely by you without the finest touch of anybody’s help. You deserve it.


I am wondering that whether you are angry with me. I haven’t got the reply of my last letter, I wrote to you wishing you & your entire family a very happy new year. I also wrote about some of the confusions of mine, but trust me, didn’t mean to criticize your writing. After all I am not RITA SKEETER. The thing I love about your novel most, is that, the world of the student, depicted here, is absolutely perfect & so real, that I am deeply touched by it. You have done nothing but a miracle & that is simply reflected through the characters. I’ve never seen such a perfect reflection of a student’s world in a book. I can judge it, because I am a student. Every thought, every emotion & every little details of their ways of thinking are presented here very delicately with great care. That’s the thing that makes the novel irresistible, not only for children but for adults too, as each & everybody has gone through the student’s life, the sweetest period of the life.


Ma’am, I know that it is extremely difficult for you to sort out time now, having so much demands on you, as a mother, as a wife & of course as an author, but still can’t resist myself from requesting for an OWL POST from you. Please don’t refuse me; I am begging you, PLEASE. Waiting eagerly for your reply.


Yours lovingly
(~~~~~)

P.S. In this letter also I have some confusion, which I want to ask you about & they are listed on the next page.


1. How does the muggle parents of Hermione drop her to diagon Alley, where they aren’t supposed to see it due to the muggle repelling charm on it?


2. How a squib likes Filtch in Hogwarts?


3. Why all the teachers at Hogwarts are bachelors?


4. Why they don’t try to reveal the true nature of the magical world to the world of muggles?


5. Were the four founders of HOGWARTS are the first witches or wizards in the world or there is someone else?


6. Is Hogwarts older than BEAUXBATON or DRUMSTRANG?


7. How the first witch or wizard realize about her or his power & if she/he is not the first one then what happened to those people who had got magical power at that time when the world of magic was still undiscovered?


8. Who discovered this world of magic?


9. I wonder that how Hermione Granger or the students, coming from the pure muggle families manage to get the wizard money? Because none of their family members are related to the magical world or working for the ministry of magic so they are not supposed to get or earn the wizarding money. So I think there must be a provision in Gringotts bank where the wizard money is given in exchange to the muggle money. But for that, there must be a mathematical system to develop the theory to determine the relationship between the two currencies & I think that should be taught in Arithmancy & should be the very basic knowledge of banking.


10. The sex of ARAGOG, the giant spider, came with HAGRID, from a distant land. When it told Harry & Ron about its son & daughter, it is evident that it is a unisexual species because otherwise it can’t differentiate between its sons & daughter. My question is that if it is a unisexual species then how was it able to do reproduction without a female species of its kind? It is quite clear that it was the only one sample of its species in the forbidden forest & when it came there it was only a baby then so it is out of question for it to be pregnant then.


11. Why Hermione didn’t get an official warning, when she practiced a few jinxes in her home after getting her first letter from HOGWARTS, which informed her that she is a witch & before joining HOGWARTS. Well unless she practiced those in home i.e. outside HOGWARTS, how was she able to produce the REPARO charm to Harry’s glasses, in the Hogwarts express?


12. According to the sixth volume, prefects have not the power to dock points (as we are seeing when Malfoy is going to dock points Ron reminded him so). But in the second volume when Percy saw Ron & Harry, came out from a girl’s bathroom (the moaning myrtle’s place) he docked 5 points from Gryffindor as a prefect. How is that possible?






No comments: