Sunday, January 3, 2010

My 2nd letter to J.K.R!!!

Dear J.K.Rowling, 8-11-2003



I am Suchismita & 20 years old. Now I am holding the reply of my previous letter, from you, the best author of the universe. It’s just so brilliant, so wonderful that actually I have no word to explain the magical effect of the letter & the state of my mind. My heart is just overwhelming with joy & extreme happiness. It’s like that my wildest dream has become true. THANKS A MILLION for giving me the reply. When yesterday night dad gave me the letter, I couldn’t believe in my eyes that I was actually holding it, you actually wrote me. OH MY GOD! These were the words that were emerging from my mouth continuously for at least 5 minutes. I pinched myself several times for confirming whether I was dreaming or awake. At last I realize you wrote me. Then the feelings of mine may be comparable with the feelings of Harry, when he first came to know that he is a wizard & got the letter from the great wizard & present headmaster of Hogwarts ALBUS DUMBLEDORE. Well truly speaking, I felt I could produce the world’s best PATRNOUS. EXPECTO PATRONUM…


Now a day a couple of queries arise in my mind. I know the only person that is you, whom I can ask about it. In the 1st volume, HARRY POTTER & THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE, in page 45 Hagrid was telling Harry that the parents of Harry (James & Lily Potter) were the Head Boy & Girl at Hogwarts in their day. But in the 5th volume (HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER OF PHOENIX) Sirius Black, Godfather of Harry & the best mate of James, told Harry that James wasn’t being selected even for a prefect, Professor Remus Lupin (another best mate of them & a werewolf) had got the batch instead. So how is it possible that without being selected as a prefect James was selected as the Head Boy? Again in the 3rd volume (HARRY POTTER & THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN) I saw Professor Lupin was telling Harry that the true looks of a Boggart is unknown because it is a shape-shifter, it immediately takes the form that it thinks will scare the person most, who is watching it. But what about Alastor Moody? (Who is known as Mad-eye-Moody)? He has got a magical eye that allows him to view through almost everything, like a solid cupboard. In 5th volume, when Mrs. Molly Weasly, the mother of Ron (Ronald Weasly), asked him to check that whether it was a Boggart, trapped in the writing desk, (in the drawing room of the NUMBER TWELVE GRIMMAULD PLACE, that is Black’s most noble & ancient house), Moody used his magical eye to confirm that it is a Boggart. So he must saw the real form of the Boggart within the desk. Then how come the real form of a Boggart is still be unknown? I am really anxious to get an explanation of my confusion. It’ll be kind enough, if you let me out of this confusion. Now I can’t resist the temptation to tell you that I found all the secret areas in Hogwarts, the school of witchcraft & wizadry (of-course during playing the 1st game CD-ROM of HARRY POTTER & THE SORCERER’S STONE) & found all the FOLIO MAGAI (chocolate frog cards). I’ve made GRYFFINDOR champion in the quidditch league without losing a single game, for several times. Now Harry, his friends& his magical world has become the part of my life. I am deeply moved by the character HERMIONE GRANGER, Harry’s one of the best friends & the cleverest witch in the Hogwarts. Now I am studying well & doing well in my exams. Anyone, who asked me about the secret of my progress I tell one word “ Hermione.”


You wrote that young David is currently taking up most of your time & energy, but I am dead sure that you are enjoying this very much. After all, after Neil & Jessica this is the third wonder of your life. I don’t know how old are they, but I am sure that they are the most beautiful children that anyone ever had & you are a great mom. They are lucky that they get you as their mother. You can’t deny of the fact that it was young & sweet Jessica, who inspired you to start the Legend “HARRY POTTER”. So I thank her too. Last of all I’d like to ask you for a favor that do you mind to accept me as your pen friend? Well, I perfectly understand that how difficult it is to sort out time, specially now, after David is born. But still, I am requesting at least for a few lines from you. Please, please, pretty please. I’ll be waiting eagerly for your early reply & the solution of my confusion. Please give my love to NIEL, JESSICA & DAVID, the three precious stones of your life, who make your world more magical.


With lots of love
(~~~~~~~~)

P.S. you asked me in your reply to re-read the ORDER OF PHOENIX & to guess what is going to happen in the next volume. You also wrote that there are a few clues about the way the wind is blowing. I’ve already read the 5th volume for 7 times & I think that I get some clues. So, lets start from the beginning. At the first portion of the volume 6 Harry Potter must wait for his result of OWL / Ordinary Wizarding Level. From the previous volume I’ve got the whole picture of his mind, physical state etc. during the exam. According to that, I am positive that he is getting a definite O (outstanding) in THE DEFENCE AGAINST DARK ARTS exam. But I am not sure whether he is going to pass in HISTORY OF MAGIC & DIVINATION. But I think that he has managed to pass the POTION, due to the absence of professor Severus Snape, a Potter hater & the head of the Slytherin house. I’m also hopeful about his TRANSFIGURATION & CHARMS exams. The perfect applications of his SUMMONING CHARM during the first task of THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT spellbounded almost everyone. Now lets come down to the current atmosphere of the wizarding world. According to the previous volume, Cornelius Fudge, the minister of magic finally believes Dumbledore or after what happened under his very nose he was forced to believe Dumbledore. I also found that The Daily Prophet is now printing the true story about what exactly happened on the night Cedric Diggory died. Since the story clearly reveals the true nature of Peter Pettigrew or Wormtail (who betrayed Harry’s parents by selling them to Lord Voldemort & faked his own death in such a way, so that it seemed, he was being murdered by Sirius Black), Sirius’s name must be cleared. Now since every member of the wizarding world believes Dumbledore again, he may take this chance to give Lupin a decent job or to appoint him as the defence against dark arts teacher once again. After all, he was the best defence against dark arts teacher, the students ever had. Now lets go to the Gryffindor common room. From the attitute of Ron towards Hermione (the way he becomes jealous When Victor Krum, a very popular quidditch player & a Drumstrang’s student, is mentioned by Hermione.) is giving the hints that he is falling in love with her. Again, Neville Longbottom, a fellow Gryffindor & an accident-prone boy, is also showing interest in her. After all, he was the first to ask Hermione to go with him to the Yule ball (in THE GOBLET OF FIRE) & carry unconscious Hermione for a long time during the duel with the death eaters in the previous volume. But I think Hermione will accept Ron, when times come. So I think that there is a chance of the formation of love triangle in between them. Then, about Harry’s love life, I think it is unpredictable. But I think that Luna Lovegood is now becoming friend with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny & Neville. Finally, I must admit that I don’t know what exactly is waiting for Harry in the Hogwarts in his 6 th year.


No comments: