Sunday, January 3, 2010

5th Letter to J.K.Rowling !!!

Dear J.K.Rowling, 20-12-04



I am Suchismita; the huge fan of yours & of course your marvelous creation HARRY POTTER, which is no less than a miracle. First of all I’d like to thank you a million for giving me the reply of my previous letter personally in spite of having those enormous demand on you- as a mom, as a wife & of course as a great writer. I am just so excited that I can’t explain it in words. It’s marvelous, it’s brilliant or I simply say that it is the best one for me to produce the strongest patronous charm…. EXPECTO PATRONUM…I really wonder how do you manage all those things together & more importantly single-handed & in such a nice way? That’s really the toughest job in the whole world & you make it looks like the easiest one. You know, what’s the best part of your character, I found amusing? Well, it’s your attitude towards your fans. You never ignore your fans or never been rude to a single of them & that exactly differs you from the rest of the celebrities, that’s why you are so special.


Well, the essence of X-MASS is in the air now. Chilly wind starts to blow. Tempting smell of cakes, pasties & jingling sound of the X-MASS bell fills the entire atmosphere. I can just hardly wait, to find what is waiting for HARRY at HOGWARTS this year. Well, if it is another loss of his near & dear one I don’t think I can stand it. Because I don’t think that I am as strong as HARRY is. Another thing is floating in my mind, that now when Angelina (The former Gryffiondor Quidditch captain & a great chaser) has left; the post of QUIDDITCH captain of GRYFFINDOR house is open. Whether Professor Dumbledore is going to make Harry the Captain, which he deserves better than anyone else or simply will hand the responsibility over to somebody else so that according to him Harry will not be overloaded. Personally, I think that if Harry will be made the captain he will found Severus Snape, the head of the Slytherin house in his way as the obstacle (as usual). Snape will seek the advantage & will thoroughly enjoy giving Harry a real hard time by abandoning the practice of the team. May be the fellow teammates of Harry (except Ron & Ginny I suppose) will point Harry as the reason of this & put all the blames on him for the pitiful situation. Well, it’s just a guess of mine. But I am sure about one thing that a large new entries will take place in the GRYFFINDOR Quidditch team this year as with Angelina, Alicia Spinnet two superb chasers & Fred & George Weasley, two unbeatable beaters have also left. It may happens that one of the empty place will be occupied by Ginny Weasley, the youngest & only daughter of the Weasley’s & the younger sister of Ron. I am also interested to see the O.W.L results of Harry, Hermione, Ron, Neville (specially his Defence Against Dark Art result, which I think will be pretty good after learning those from Harry as a D.A. member) & that evil Draco Malfoy (I’ll be delighted if he fails). I am really worried about Harry’s potion & divination results. I am a bit confused about the real character of Percy Weasley, the former head boy of Hogwarts & the 3rd son of Arthur & Molly Weasley. It’s true that he is an ambitious boy & can do anything for a brilliant career, but inspite of those he cares for his younger brother Ron. Yes. He does, otherwise how do we explain the expression on his face, pale with fright after his younger brother Ron being rescued by Harry during the second task of the TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT? Besides, during Harry’s 5th year he sent a letter to Ron by congratulating him for being selected as the prefect & also gave him some advice, which according to him would be the best for Ron (although those are completely bullshit). So, apparently I think he cares about him or love him to some extent. But there is also another possibility that he wanted to use Ron as the spy against Harry, Dumbledore, and Sirius & on the whole ORDER & make him as the step of progress of his own career. I am really confused about the true intention of Percy.


Lastly, I’d like to say that I absolutely understand the hectic schedule of yours & totally aware of the so many demands on you. But STILL can’t resist myself from asking you for at least a few lines. I simply can’t stop dreaming about another OWL POST. I am begging you. Please don’t refuse me. Please please pretty please… So I am finishing my letter by wishing you & your whole family a very MERRY X-MASS & HAPPY & PROSPOROUS NEW YEAR. Waiting eagerly for your reply. Thanking you.


With lot’s of love
(~~~~~~~~~~~)

P.S. In this letter also I have some confusion, which I want to ask you about & they are listed below.


1. In the third volume we found that Harry was practicing the PATRONOUS charm on a Boggart that turned into a DEMENTOR in front of Harry & it affected Harry like a real dementor did. So that was a dementor to Harry then. So why didn’t professor Remus Lupin gets affected by the Boggart when it turned to a full moon in front of him, according to me he should get transformed due to that, as he was a werewolf.


2. Generally when someone receives a bite from a werewolf, becomes a werewolf. So why didn’t Sirius Black turned into the one when he was fighting as a dog, with werewolf Lupin to protect Harry & his pals, because he received several bites from it then (their jaws were locked together).


3. Also I found that all the pictures at Hogwarts are able to make conversation to the viewers. Then why couldn’t Harry make the conversation with the pictures of his parents or Sirius, his beloved Godfather?


4. I am a bit confused about professor Trelawney. I don’t think she is completely fraud because if she is, she couldn’t be able to predict correctly about the prophecy & the incident that Wormtail would be free & would rejoin his master LORD VOLDEMORT & about the fact that Voldemort would rise again. I also wonder that how did she predict about Hermione’s leaving? Again if Harry is going to die in the hand of Lord Voldemort, the prediction about Harry’s short life, made by professor Sybill Trelawney will become correct again. Well, I think that there is something more than just a coincidence.


5. AVADA KEDAVRA, is an unforgivable & an unblockable curse. According to me, it’s surely unforgivable but not completely unblockable. We found that Harry survived the curse & the curse was rebounded on its sender Lord Voldemort. It was possible because Harry’s mother Lily Potter sacrificed her life to save the baby Harry. My point is that Lily was the reason that the curse was rebounded on its sender. So some scarification is necessary to block this curse. Well, in that case too, it will take some life but at the same time it brings the destruction of its sender to be rebounded on her/him.














No comments: