1-01-2004
Dear J.K.Rowling
I am Suchismita from INDIA. I am really grateful to you that I get the answer of my second letter from you, given by your P.A. Mr. Fiddy Henderson. I must admit that you are not only the best author but you are a great person having a big heart. Actually, I was totally spellbound to find your attitude towards your fans. But I’d like to request one thing, that for God sake, never apologies to me for anything, because I really don’t deserve it. It’s a great honor to me to receive letters from a celebrity like you or frankly speaking, to be recognized by YOU. Thanks a million for reading my letters.
In this letter also I am writing about a few confusions of mine & I know none but you can make me out of these confusions. Recently, I am wondering about one thing & that is about the age of the great wizard ALBUS DUMBLEDORE. I didn’t get the exact age of professor Dumbledore from the information written in the books but I can guess that his age can’t be less than 500 years. If this is true, then I think there must be some kind of explanation within this matter, because no human beings can live so long. Yes, it is true that, Dumbledore is a wizard but still he is a human being. It might be possible if the Philosopher’s stone wouldn’t be destroyed. But after the stone have been destroyed it is kind of weird to accept such a long life span of a human being. Not only that, but also the extreme physical & mental fitness of such an aged person. That is a bit more, even for a genius. I am confused about it a bit more because it is written nowhere in the books of the legend HARRY POTTER that being a witch or a wizard means it will increase the life-span or the power of physical or mental abilities to such great extent. Again, there is another matter I am confused about. The world of witches & wizards can’t be hidden from all the muggles. I am talking about the families of muggle-born & that of the half bloods. So at least 25% to 30% of muggles are aware of this world. If we count the squibs then the percentage will go up to 35% to 40%. So only 60% of the muggles are completely unaware of this fact. But there is another faint possibility of spreading this news, like it can be told by those muggles, aware of this world to those who aren’t. So if almost 40% of muggles know this, then why don’t the members of the magical world & these muggles try to spread the fact to the rest of the non-magical world, instead of maintaining the strict secrecy of this magical world? If they are successful to do this then it may happen that one day the whole world will standup against the evil i.e. against LORD VOLDEMORT & his followers the death eaters. Today is the first day of the new year2004. A brand new day has come. An absolutely new tune & a fresh sweet smell of New Year fills the entire atmosphere. The bright rays of the golden sun, the chilly wind, the songs of different birds everything is so new, and it seems that as if the nature studio wears a festive look. I am sure that you are truly enjoying today with your lovely & sweet family & eating lots of cakes. I celebrated New Year’s Eve with my parents& took Chinese food & a large piece of chocolate cake. But you know something that I’ve got my best New Year gift from you, I am talking about the letter send by your P.A. Mr. Fiddy Henderson, in which it is written that you read & appreciate my previous letters. My heart was overwhelmed with enormous joy to hold the answer from you. I was a little disappointed when I saw that you are unable to write it personally but then I realize how difficult it is for you to sort out time now, when you have so many responsibilities. There is one thing I can tell you that you are straining yourself more than even Hermione Granger, One of the best friends of Harry & Ron at Hogwarts & the cleverest witch in her time. Really, this is the best gift I’ve ever received in my life. I am deeply moved by your humbleness. So, I truly wish from the bottom of my heart that the rest of your life may be filled with enormous joy, happiness, success & love (from your family & fans). There will be shower of blessings & promise of love with you forever.
Lastly I’d like to say that, I absolutely understand your hectic schedule & the many demands on you, but I still can’t resist myself from requesting for at least a few lines from you. Please, please, pretty please. Actually, your letters give me the urge to lead life; they are the rays of hope, happiness &brightness of my life. Those letters are the source of inspiration to me. I must admit one thing that until I’ve got your last letter I was a big fan of your creation HARRY POTTER but now I become a huge fan of YOURS too. With being the world’s best author, you are the world’s best human being I’ve ever known. So I am finishing this letter by wishing you & your whole family a very happy & prosperous New Year. Waiting anxiously for your reply & for the answer of my confusions. Thanking you.
With lots of love,
(~~~~~~)
No comments:
Post a Comment